Report An Invasive Species

Help us manage invasive species across the 4-county region by reporting it to the Oregon Invasive Species Hotline or Washington Invasive Species Council

If you have questions about reporting invasive species or want to work directly with your local 4-County CWMA partner:

Once an invasive species is reported, the nearest partner organization will verify the species, determine the most effective response, and then begin treatment.