The Mapping & Data Subcommittee requests your participation in evaluating specific species in the 4-County CWMA region. These species require additional geographic distribution data to better assess their risk to our region, inform regulatory approaches to these plant invasions, and/or to inform regional management planning.
Within Oregon please contribute data to iMapInvasives Oregon by contacting Lindsey Wise at firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit reports to http://imapinvasives.org/orimi. Within Washington State, please send reports to http://eddmaps.org. Please contribute data by the end of calendar year 2016. If you have questions about this request please contact the Michelle Delepine at email@example.com.
- Drooping sedge (Carex pendula)
- Evergreen bugloss (Pentaglottis sempervirens)
- Balfour’s balsalm (Impatiens balfourii)
- Two-colored impatiens (Impatiens bicolor)
- Ventenata grass (Ventenata dubia)
- Greater celandine (Chelidonium majus)